Engine-mounted or side mounted which operates on oil pressure only.
Supporting up to 250cc of contaminants and Up to 1 GPM or 3.8 litres per minute. Re-usable rotor with paper insert for easy bowl cleaning.
Model 936 for Transit & Fleet Trucking
The Spinner II® Model 936 processes 1 gallon per minute (3.8 l/m) and holds up to 900 cc of contaminants. This oil-cleaning centrifuge is the only proven way to stop soot, safely extend lube oil drains and reduce oil-related maintenance costs. Spinner II® Model 936 is a permanent, reusable bypass filtration unit for diesel engines, use it in addition to your full-flow oil filter to keep oil cleaner, make oil and filters last longer, and protect engines better.
- Reduces wear up to 50%
- Increases engine / component life
- Helps reduce frequency of maintenance and repair
Extends Operating Intervals:
- Keeps fluids and additives effective longer
- Prolongs full flow filter life
- Centrifuge requires minimal service
- Permanent, cleanable and reusable
- No media or filter element to replace
- Protects the environment by reducing disposable waste
Component Part Numbers
73205; 73187; 73191; 71266; 71270; 71240; 73195; 73239; 73196; 73165; 73189; 73197; 73238; 73235; 73233; 71880; 71054; 70675; 70673; 70996; 71445; 71173; 70938; & 70966
Contact our Sales Team
To get pricing, place an order, or to find out more technical information and specifications, contact our Sales Team.